Here’s what’s on my plate (or should I say, shaping my algorithm?) these days.
Newsletters covering a range of things I’m interested in, like writing, editing, and tech:
- Bizarro Devs. My number 1 favorite newsletter. If you’re interested in tech, I highly recommend.
- Tech Crunch Week in Review
- Technically It’s just plain great writing!
- Import AI documenting the frontier of AI research.
- Web Directions Weekly Newsletter
- Write the docs
- Jakob Nielsen NNG Group. All things UX.
- Developer Avocados
- Community Manager Breakfast from Evan Hamilton
- Pronovix Developer Portals
- Future Essentials from Misha da Vinci
- Working in Content
- Elle Geraghty Content Strategy
- Best Writing Jobs
- Baldur Bjarnason
- Robin Sloan’s Lab newsletter
I also recently came across several writers from the Foster program like:
- Inside Tech Comm with Zohra Mutabanna
- Communicate, Connect, Grow the OSP podcast!
- The Editing Podcast
- Think fast, talk smart: Communication techniques
- The Cutting Room Tommy Walker live edits.
- Tig and Cheryl: True Story. Snerkbol
- Armchair Expert
- How Other Dads Dad with Hamish Blake
- How did this get made
- Fly on the wall
- The Modern Mann
Retired from my list
Some I drop on purpose, some just die a natural death.
- Ann Handley
- Developer Microskills from Sam Julien.
- The 3-2-1 Newsletter from James Clear.
- UX Writing Events from Scott Kubie.
- The Observatory. Community newsletter from Orbit.
- The Communities Show.
- Velocity. B2B content marketing.
- Increment. A quarterly, full-color magazine that is excellent.
- Josh Comeau. “A front-end web development newsletter that sparks joy”.
- Word Up! podcast from Alex Fiedler.
- We don’t have time for this
- Conan O’Brien needs a friend
Compate this to what was on my plate two years ago.